Looking for a great roasted mushrooms recipe for an excellent side dish?
Today, I’m sharing something delicious. It works great with a variety of dinners, including chicken, steak, or even seafood. You could add this to a stirfry too if you wish. don’t require that many ingredients, probably things you already have in your pantry or fridge.
These roasted mushrooms don’t require that many ingredients, probably things you already have in your pantry or fridge. Plus, the recipe doesn’t take much time to prepare. You can definitely do it on a busy weeknight along with a quick meat recipe.
I will admit, I never cared much for mushrooms growing up. They simply didn’t taste good. However, by creating an Asian style like these, they are much more enjoyable. Plus, mushrooms are good for you! Maybe this will be yummy enough that even your kids will like it.
Asian Style Roasted Mushrooms Recipe
- 2 Pounds Small Portobello Mushrooms
- 3 Tablespoons rice Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Sesame Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- Salt and Pepper
- Parsley Flakes
Grab the ingredients for this recipe on Amazon now!
- Place your mushrooms in a large bowl and pour your vinegar, soy sauce, and oil over the top of them.
- Sprinkle with parsley and salt and pepper. Gently mix.
- Place your butter in a pan and allow to melt.
- Place contents of bowl in a pan on medium/low heat. It’s set at 4 on my stove.
- Make sure all mushrooms are top down. Cover and allow to sit for about 5 minutes undisturbed.
- Lift lid and spoon liquid contents of pan over the top of the mushrooms.
- Cover and allow to cook for another 15 minutes.
What would you pair with this Asian Style Roasted Mushrooms recipe?
Please share your ideas in the comments below!