This Burlap Bag is a great DIY For Spring. Using simple pieces of ribbon, hot glue, and a burlap bag you can update and make this cute idea. This is ideal for using as a gift bag, decoration, or even a fun way to hold magazines or newspapers in your living room!
Burlap Bag DIY For Spring
I am a huge fan of cheap craft ideas. I also love burlap. The combination of the two makes me a very happy crafter! This Burlap Bag is a super cute idea with fun Spring colors. There are countless ways to use this bag once you complete it, but my favorite is to use as a gift bag.
Small burlap bag (we found this one at Target’s $1 Spot but you can also buy burlap bags on Amazon)
Burlap ribbon, thick, with choice of print
Burlap flowers (we found these by the bundle at Dollar Tree)
Hot glue, glue gun
1. Begin by cutting a length of ribbon that fits along the width of the bag.
2. Add some glue to the ends of the ribbon. Lay the ribbon across the bag and press the edges down and into place.
3. Repeat this step on the opposite side of the bag.
4. Once your ribbon is dry and in place, you can add the flower embellishments. Snip as much of the stem away as you can and add some glue. Press to the top of the ribbon and hold in place.
How To Use Your Burlap Bag
I love creating fun crafts like this. They are so easy to throw together, definitely affordable, and versatile. Here are some great craft items we have here onsite that would fit inside this burlap bag to give as a gift.
- Button Crafts Framed Initials Decor – These make great easy crafts to make as a gift for baby showers, house warming, or just because
- Sweet Spring Picture Frame Craft – Another great picture frame idea that is perfect for Spring. You could easily add pictures of your kids to this and gift to grandparents.
- 12 Mason Jar Crafts – This list has tons of amazing ideas. Almost all would fit perfectly into this burlap bag to gift to others.
As you can see, making this burlap bag is a great way to upgrade other fun craft ideas we have. For a budget-friendly and easy to make gift bag, this burlap bag idea is ideal! It can even double as an Easter bag for hunting eggs this year!