If you are attending any graduation parties this summer, you will want to take the perfect graduation gift with you. This Congrats on a Bright Future Graduation gift is the perfect idea, combining a little wit with what grads really need… cash! Here is how you can get started making your own graduation gift just like the one you see here. It is so easy, and a gift that any graduate would love to get!
A Graduation Gift that Shines
- Light Bulb Vase (Found at Michael’s Craft Store, $1.99 or less)
- Ribbon or Twine
- Pencil or Pen
- Begin by rolling up your monetary gift and placing it in the light bulb vase. Replace the lid.
- On a piece of scrap paper, write the words “Congrats on a Bright Future” You can also add the year if you wish as well as the recipient’s name.
- Poke a hole in the paper and thread some ribbon or twine through. You want to turn it into a gift tag.
- Tie the gift tag around the light bulb vase. Make sure it is nice and secure.
Your graduation gift is now ready to be presented. How cute is that? You can customize it by using ribbon that is in the school colors. Or, you can add confetti to the inside of the light bulb that is also in the team colors. The choice is yours.
Show your graduate how much you care and how creative you are when you give this easy and inexpensive graduation gift a try!