Sponsored post by Lunchbox.
Whether it is Thanksgiving, Christmas, or any other time of year, sometimes you just need a new recipe to use leftover turkey with. Thanks to Kraft, they have some great recipes to use turkey or other ingredients in their Kraft Hub. My family and I recently tried out the Creamy Turkey and Noodles recipe and absolutely love it! We can’t wait to try more of their recipes, including the Zippy Turkey Pot Pie, Velveeta Fudge, Slow-Cooker Cheesy Bacon Strata, and more.
Using a few of my family’s favorite items, including Kraft, Oscar Mayer, and Breakstone’s, you can make a delicious Creamy Turkey and Noodles dish for your family to enjoy It’s super easy to make and is full of turkey, noodles, and cheesy goodness!
Print this recipe out with the widget below!
- 1 Package Bow Tie Pasta, Uncooked
- ¼ Cup Butter
- 1 Onion, Chopped
- 1 16 oz. Package Frozen Mixed Vegetables (Carrots, Corn, Green Beans, Peas)
- 6 Tablespoons Flour
- 2 Cups Milk
- 2 Packages (7.5 oz. Each) Oscar Mayer Carving Board Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, Chopped
- 2 Cans (10-3/4 oz.) Reduced-Sodium Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Cup Breakstone's or Knudsen Sour Cream
- 1 Package (8 oz.) Kraft Shredded Three heese with a Touch of Philadelphia
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in Dutch oven or large deep skillet on medium heat. Add onions; cook and stir 4 min. or until crisp-tender. Add frozen vegetables; cook 4 min. or until thawed, stirring frequently. Stir in flour until blended; cook and stir 1 min. Gradually stir in milk; bring to boil. Cook and stir 2 min. or until thickened. Remove from heat. Stir in turkey, soup and sour cream.
- Drain pasta. Add to sauce; stir until evenly coated. Spoon into 2 (13x9-inch) pans sprayed with cooking spray; top with cheese. Cover.
- Bake 30 min. or until heated through, uncovering for the last 10 min.