Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Lunchbox. All opinions are my own.
Whether you are “home-gating” for a football or, my favorite, a hockey game, you cannot forget about the delicious food! Food is the main part of any sports party, right? If you are looking to switch it up, I have a yummy Creamy Chipotle Onion Dip recipe to share with you. Requiring only 4 simple ingredients, I am sure it will be a hit at your next party!
Creamy Chipotle Onion Dip
- 1 Cup Hellmann’s Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons Tabasco Chipotle Pepper Sauce or Tabasco Original Pepper Sauce
- 1 Envelope Lipton Recipes Secrets Onion Soup Mix
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- Stir all ingredients together and chill if desired.
- Serve with your favorite dippers – chips, pretzels, veggies, etc.
This dip has quickly become a favorite of my family’s. I love the extra level the Tabasco Chipotle Pepper Sauce adds! It is so delicious! I think we’ll not only be making it for our football and hockey parties, but bringing it to a few Christmas get togethers we’ll be going to, as well. I know it will be a hit.
I’m sure your family will love this Creamy Chipotle Onion Dip, as well. If you want to try this in-store, though, before buying all the ingredients – you are in luck! Walmart is having in-store demonstrations happening October 23rd-26th. Click here to find the closest location near you.