I’ve decided to join in on the 31 Day March 2013 Blog Challenge that is being hosted by Fabulous Finds by Tiffany! It sounded like a really good idea for you to get to know me a little better, and that way I won’t be drawing a blank on what to talk about!
Day 1: Self Portrait & 5 Random Facts
- I’m a Scentsy consultant and I’m super excited about all the new products that just came out for Spring/Summer! Especially the new warmers. I got to see them at Spring Sprint, and they’re even more gorgeous in person than in the catalog!
- I’m obsessed about keeping my fingernails clean… I carry fingernail clippers with me pretty much everywhere. With my fingernails, also, I hate how I will put polish on my nails and they chip within 2 hours. If you have any tips on getting by this, I’d love to hear it!
- It amazes me how smart my daughter is at so young. And the way she catches on to things? It’s amazing!
- I loveeee Boulder Canyon BBQ chips – so good! Plus they’re organic – which I never thought I’d actually enjoy something organic. With how good these are, it makes me a little more adventurous to try organic things.
- I really want to try being vegetarian for a month… but I know I wouldn’t be able to make it because I love meat way too much. How sad, right?
Here is the whole month of March’s blog challenge if you would like to join in: