Day 2: Favorite Quote(s).
I am a major quote lover. In fact, back in junior high and high school (wow, that seems like it was forever ago LOL) I was so obsessed with them that I filled up three notebooks, cover to cover, with quotes that I found online or read in books or heard in television shows or movies that I watched. They were either quotes that I loved and/or could relate to. With that said, it’s pretty hard to pick just one favorite, or a couple favorites. So here are five of my favorites that I picked out to share with you:
- Always forgive, never forget.
- Sometimes you have to do what’s best for your life, not what’s best for everybody else.
- Never let a bad day make you feel as if you have a bad life.
- Before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean. – Bob Marley
- Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game. – Babe Ruth
What’s one of your favorite quotes?
Here is the list of all of March 2013’s 31 Day Blog Challenge. I hope that you’ll join in on all the fun! Leave the link to your post if you do one! I would absolutely love to read it!