Napkin rings are one of the quickest and easiest ways to add color and style to your table. When you try out this easy DIY flower napkin ring set, you will be able to get the look for less. Take a look below at how to craft your own flower napkin ring set, using just some extra crafting materials you already have on hand.
DIY Flower Napkin Ring Set – Easily Adorable
- Scrapbook Paper, Cardstock Quality
- Flower Embellishments (Sold in the Dollar Section at Michael’s)
- Hot Glue, Glue Gun
Michael’s Craft store is a great place to find the embellishments as mentioned here. You can get a whole sheet of flowers for just a buck, making this a frugal craft that fits every budget.
- Begin by cutting strips of cardstock that are about 2 inches in width.
- Fold the cardstock into loops. You want them to be big enough for napkins to fit through.
- Use your glue to secure the loops into place. Hold firmly until secure.
- Add a dab of glue to the back of your flowers and press them to the top of the cardstock. Hold in place until secure.
- Roll up your napkins and push through the loops.
Your flower napkin ring set is now ready to be used! How simple was that? Gather your supplies and give this easy and inexpensive spring craft a try. This flower ring napkin set is sure to leave your table looking great!