It is the perfect time to start your fall and Halloween crafting, and this flower pot pumpkin is an easy way to get into the fall spirit. Using just a few supplies from your local craft store, it is an easy (and inexpensive!) way to add some fall décor to your home. Here is how you can get started making your own flower pot pumpkin!
- Small Terra Cotta Flower Pot
- Orange Craft Paint
- Paint Brush
- Brown or Green Pipe Cleaner
- Ribbon or String for Garnish
- Begin by placing the flower pot on some scrap paper or newspaper to catch paint drips. Add two coats of orange paint to the pot. Allow the paint to dry.
- Turn the pot upside down. Fold a piece of pipe cleaner into a stem shape. Tuck it into the drainage hole of the pot. If you wish, you can secure it with glue.
- Once the stem is secure, add some leaf garnish. Tie some ribbon or twine around the stem and tie into a bow.
Your flower pot pumpkin is now ready to be displayed!
For more fun fall crafts, check out my Fall Rake Wreath!