Disclosure: This is a sponsored post with Curly’s BBQ. All opinions, as always, are 100% my own.
The biggest basketball games of the year are about to be upon up! I love watching them year after year. And of course, as with any big sporting events, you have to have amazing food to snack on. Today I am sharing some easy and delicious Game Day Pulled Pork Nachos using one of my favorite Curly’s BBQ product. I’m also excited to share with you the new sweepstakes from Curly’s – Curly’s BBQ Showdown.
Game Day Pulled Pork Nachos
With any game day, there are foods synonymous with sports: wings, dips, chili, etc. One of my favorite game day foods is nachos. There are so many different toppings you can put on them, and they can be made according to your taste. Using Curly’s BBQ from the refrigerated meat case, I was able to put together delicious and easy nachos that are perfect for game days.
- 1 Cup Curly’s Pulled Pork
- 1-2 Handfuls Tortilla Chips
- 1 Packet Jalapeno Cheese Sauce
- Shredded Cheese
- Sliced Jalapenos
- ⅓ Cup Diced Tomatoes
- 3 Tablespoons Chopped Green Onion
- ¼ Cup Verde Salsa
- BBQ Sauce
- Place a sheet of tin foil over a baking pan. Place your tortilla chips on top of and in the middle of the tin foil.
- Place your Curly’s Pulled Pork on top of and in the middle of the chips. Top the pulled pork with half of your tomatoes, half of your green onion, some jalapenos, and the cheese sauce.
- Place in the oven uncovered for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Pull out of the oven and use a spatula to transfer to a plate if desired.
- Finish topping your nachos with the rest of your tomatoes, your green onions, the salsa, and drizzle with BBQ sauce if desired.
Now for the fun part – Curly’s BBQ Showdown! I will be competing against 13 other great bloggers where one blogger will come out on top! Of course one of you could be the ultimate winner – because one lucky person who votes will gain an entry for a chance to win a trip to Phoenix for the game on April 3rd! The sweepstakes is live now and ends on March 5, 2017. To enter, simply go to Sweeps.RoadTripEats.com. Good luck to everyone!