Welcome, 2014! I am ready for a new year, that is for sure. If you missed it, make sure to check out my reflections from 2013. Today I want to talk about goals.
I know, I know – January 1st everyone talks about goals, but nobody actually keeps with them, right? This year I’m going to try my hardest to keep them. I have lots of personal and business goals I want and need to do this year. I want to share them with you to hopefully keep myself more accountable.
- Go to the gym at least 3 times a week. I’ve had a membership since July 2013. How many times have I gone? Let’s just say I need less than one hand. Such a waste of money, I know. I need to put it to good use.
- On days I don’t go to the gym, work out at home by doing a fitness DVD (look for a few reviews coming up!) or Wii fitness games.
- Lose weight! I have some more fitness/health goals that I will share with you on Fitness Friday.
- Turn the computer off by 11pm to spend at least an hour with my husband, just him and me.
- At least one date night a month.
- Save at least $100 a month. Want to shoot for $200 a month, though. Have a vacation/trip to save for, and I want to be more prepared for Christmas 2014.
- More crafts! Since I received a Silhouette CAMEO for Christmas from my awesome husband, this won’t be hard.
- Post 3-5 times a week. I need to get in a routine more with posts instead of just posting randomly.
- Have an editorial calender and actually use it.
- Plan content more ahead of time and not just at the last minute.
- New, more professional layout. I absolutely LOVE the one I have, but I want a more professional one. I need to brand my blog.
What are some of your goals for 2014?