Fall is almost upon us! After the heat we have dealt with here in Ohio, I am so ready for cooler weather, bonfires, and one of my favorite holidays – Halloween! To get ready, I am excited to share these Halloween Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with you.
With just 4 ingredients – yes, just 4 – and some small Halloween themed cookie cutters, you can make some super cute Halloween Grilled Cheese Sandwiches in almost no time at all. We are huge grilled cheese lovers, so making these super cute and fun sandwiches for the season makes them taste even better, it seems!
These Halloween Grilled Cheese Sandwiches would be great for a Halloween party, as well. Just make a bunch and either serve them as finger food appetizers or as part of the main dish. They are super cute and sure to be a hit!
- 4 Slices of Bread
- 4 Slices of Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tbsp. Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. Butter
- Assorted Small Halloween Cookie Cutters
- Per slice of bread, cut 2 of each cookie cutter Halloween shapes.
- Per slice of cheese, cut 1 of each cookie cutter Halloween shapes.
- Distribute sun-dried tomatoes evenly onto each sandwich.
- Heat small pan at medium heat on stovetop. Add butter. Cook sandwiches for approximately 3 minutes per side.
- Using a small knife, cut out your own character faces from a slice of cheddar cheese. Tip: Cut out triangles for the pumpkin's eyes and nose and cut out small circles for the bat's eyes!
- Remove from heat. Serve as a kid-friendly finger food and enjoy!
Would your kids enjoy these Halloween Grilled Cheese Sandwiches?
This Fall Rake Wreath would be perfect for your front door this Fall!