Homemade blueberry cobbler is a delicious dessert for any occasion. This tasty blueberry cobbler recipe is virtually from scratch, yet it’s so easy to make you can use it for an anytime dessert treat for the whole family.
Homemade Blueberry Cobbler – From Scratch
I want you guys to just gaze upon the beauty that is homemade blueberry cobbler. It’s miraculous, isn’t it?
The beauty of this homemade blueberry cobbler recipe – other than being so easy – is that you can divide it up into single serving dishes. It’s an easy way to make a super fun dessert for the whole family. These are wonderful little bowls of blueberry love, and they’ll make you the rock star of family dinners! I mean, just look at it. Again. =D
Nothing makes a family dinner pop like finishing it off with a great dessert, and there’s no better dessert than this easy peasy homemade blueberry cobbler in cute little single serving dishes. My family goes absolutely nuts over these. They love how delicious this cobbler is, and I love how easy it is to make. I love to bake, but I don’t love it enough to spend three hours on something!
- 1.5 Pounds of Fresh Blueberries
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice (fresh or from concentrate)
- 1 Tablespoon All-Purpose Flour
- ⅛ Cup Granulated Sugar
- ¼ Teaspoon Cinnamon
- ½ Cup All-Purpose Flour
- ¼ Cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ Cup Granulated Sugar
- ⅛ Teaspoon Cinnamon
- Kosher Salt (just a pinch!)
- ½ Stick of Salted Butter (Slice into Slabs)
- ¼ Cup Quick-Cooking Oats (Divided into 2)
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash and dry the blueberries and toss them with the lemon juice.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, sugar and cinnamon until combined.
- Add the dry mixture to the blueberries and toss until the blueberries are coated.
- Divide the blueberry mixture up in 4 separate ramekins or an 8” x 8” square pan.
- Add the flour, brown sugar, granulated sugar, salt, cinnamon and half the oats to a food processor and pulse until combined. Next add the butter and pulse until the butter is in small lumps.
- Manually add the rest of the oats to the topping and stir until combined.
- Evenly pour the oats mixture over the blueberry filling.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. You should see the blueberries bubbling through the topping.
- Sprinkle a little extra brown sugar over the top and let it sit for 10-15 minutes to set.
As you can see from the recipe above, this homemade blueberry cobbler is a delicious, easy, and fun recipe to make. It’s the perfect addition to any holiday table or just for a Friday night family meal. If you love a delicious dessert, then you’ll love this homemade blueberry cobbler recipe. It’s so good and so easy, and that’s the perfect combo in my opinion! So, in closing. Homemade blueberry cobbler.