Are you looking for the perfect way to add some Halloween charm to your child’s lunch box? If so, these mandarin orange jack-o-lanterns are the perfect craft. Easy to make and even easier to enjoy, this is a craft kids can get active with or you can include in their lunch as a surprise. Here is how you can get started crafting your own.
- Mandarin orange cups
- Black craft paper or foam
- Craft glue
- Optional: green craft foam
- Begin by cutting out the face of your jack-o-lantern. This can be shapes of all sorts and sizes, as long as they will fit on the flat part of the fruit cup.
- Add some glue to the back of your shapes. Press them gently to the flat portion of the fruit cup. Hold them in place until dry and secure.
- Once the face of your jack-o-lantern has formed, you can add the stem. Adding the stem is optional. To do so, just cut a segment of green foam or pipe cleaner. Glue it to the top portion of the fruit cup.
Your mandarin orange jack-o-lantern is now complete!