Learning About Marijuana Addiction and How To Help Your Loved One

The studies show that marijuana can have the same addictive impact on you as the alcohol, making it difficult to quit it because of a chemical ingredient called tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). It can produce intoxicating effects. While 90% of people can use cannabis for recreation purposes, the remaining 10% have higher chances of facing harmful consequences. The reasons behind this could be their inability to control the doses, intense cravings, continuous use despite negative experiences, and … [Read more...]