Are you hosting the Thanksgiving festivities this year? If so, these Thanksgiving turkey napkin rings need to be on your to do list. You can craft your own Thanksgiving turkey napkin rings just like the ones you see here in just minutes and for just pennies each. Here is how you can get started! Trust me, these are sure to wow your guests.
- Burlap Ribbon
- Googly Eyes
- Orange and Red Felt or Craft Foam
- Gold or Orange Pipe Cleaners
- Hot Glue, Glue Gun
These items can all be found at your local dollar store.
- Begin by folding a length of burlap ribbon into a loop. Make sure the loop is big enough to fit a napkin through. Secure it together with a dab of hot glue.
- Add some glue to the eyes and press them to the burlap. Hold in place until dry and secure.
- Cut a triangle from your orange foam and press it below the eyes to be the beak of your turkey. Cut a squiggled oval from the red and press it below the nose to act as the gobbler.
- Now create the feathers of your turkey. Fold the pipe cleaner into loops as shown and snip off any extra pipe cleaner. Add some glue and press to the back/opposite side of the napkin ring.
Your Thanksgiving turkey napkin ring is now ready to be used. Simply allow the glue to dry, then slide a rolled up napkin through it. Set the napkin with the napkin ring on a plate and you have instant holiday décor!
Gather your supplies and give these Thanksgiving turkey napkin rings a try. It is the perfect way to dress up your holiday table for less.
Make sure to check out the Thanksgiving Keepsake Box tutorial, too!