Did you know that today is National Lasagna Day? I have three yummy lasagna recipes to share with you from Dei Fratelli, as well as some great ones from great bloggers. There is sure to be a lasagna recipe here that you will love!
Dei Fratelli Lasagna Recipes
- Traditional Lasagna – This recipe is a classic and exactly what you would imagine when you think of lasagna. The Dei Fratelli crushed tomatoes and tomato sauce ensure your lasagna will be packed with flavor!
- Vegetable Lasagna – This is a great recipe for vegetarians who still enjoy a good, hearty lasagna! It’s got that classic lasagna flavor with Dei Fratelli tomatoes but with a veggie twist.
- Zesty Italian Slow Cooker Lasagna – Maybe your busy schedule prevents you from making a traditional lasagna, but that doesn’t mean you have to miss out. This slow cooker recipe includes all your favorites while allowing you to step away for a while.
19 More Spectacular Lasagna Recipes
- Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup by Crowther Cafe
- Chicken Parm Lasagna by Arts and Crackers
- Mexican Lasagna by Playground Parkbench
- Crockpot Lasagna by Bento Lunch
- Easy Homemade Lasagne by Homegrown Friends
- Spinach Lasagna Roll Ups by Kicking It with Kelly
- Cheats Lasagne by Peacful Parents Confident Kids
- Cheesy Pizza Lasagna by The Kid’s Fun Reviewed
- Lasagna Soup by Simply Stacie
- Four Cheese Meatball and Sweet Pepper Lasagna by Melanie Makes
- Spicy Tortilla Lasagna by The Kitchen is My Playground
- The Easiest Lasagna Ever by Coffee with Us 3
- Spinach Lasagna with Chicken and Broccoli by Sweep Tight
- Meat Lasagna by Become a Coupon Queen
- Hidden Veggie Lasagna by Hello Splendid
- Creamy Chicken and Spinach Lasagna by Hot Eats and Cool Readers
- Vegetarian and Gluten Free Lasagna by My Real Food Family
- Lasagna Cupcakes by Baking Beauty
- Chipotle Pumpkin and Chicken Lasagna by The Frugal Foodie Mama