With Dr. Seuss’s birthday approaching, why not enjoy some Seuss snacks with your kids? You can make your own Dr. Seuss One Fish Two Fish jello snack just like the one you see here. It only takes a few minutes and it is such an easy snack to create. So gather your ingredients and ask the kids to give you a hand. Things are about to get fun!
- Blue Jello Mix
- Clear Jar or Cup
- Blue and Red Craft Foam
- Googly Eyes
We were able to find everything we used here for just a few dollars. Glass jars are perfect for chilling the jello in but if you don’t have any, clear drinking cups will do as well. If you can’t find craft foam, craft paper or construction paper is a great substitution as well.
- Begin by preparing your jello according to package directions. For most recipes you will just need a mixing bowl and water.
- Pour the jello mixture into your clear jars, glasses, or cups. Fill all of the way to the top.
- Allow the jello to set. In the meantime, take your craft foam and cut out your fish shapes.
- Add a googly eye to the face of each fish. You will see them quickly come to life.
- Press the fish to the front of each cup. Once the jello is firm, you are ready to serve.
Children can enjoy their One Fish Two Fish Jello snack right from the cup. Just give them a spoon and let them dig in! They will feel like they are dining on a fish bowl. How fun is that?
Gather your supplies and give this easy and inexpensive One Fish Two Fish jello snack a try!