Disclosure: I received the featured product and promotional products in return for my post. As always, my opinion is 100% my own.
Since my daughter starts preschool this next week, I have been thinking about even easier dinners, especially since a routine will be hard to get into. We’re used to eating dinner later, at like 8pm or 9pm. Since Riley is going to need an earlier bed time, we are going to have to eat much earlier than that. Since being introduced to Azteca’s No Preservatives tortillas and doing a quick shopping trip, I came up with a super easy and super delicious Chicken Fajitas recipe!
Easy Chicken Fajitas
- Azteca No Preservatives Tortillas (Found in the refrigerated Mexican section at Kroger)
- Chicken Tinga (Found in the refrigerated meats department at Kroger)
- Sour Cream, Bell Peppers, and any other fajita toppings you choose
- Heat the Chicken Tinga by following the directions on the package.
- Top 1 Azteca No Preservatives Tortilla with a heaping spoonful of chicken, followed by the toppings of your choice. (I opted for sour cream and a couple slices of red bell pepper.)
How simple was that?! And it is so delicious! I love knowing that Azteca’s No Preservative flour option contains no high fructose corn syrup, artifical colors or flavors, so I feel so much more comfortable serving them to my family. I know you and yours will enjoy them just as much as we do!
The folks at Azteca were kind enough to send me a great prize pack – and they are even kinder because they are allowing me to give away one, as well! You’re going to receive these great products:
- $50 Kroger Gift Card
- Azteca Free Product Coupon
- Meal Planning Notepad (I love this thing!!)
- Tupperware Container
- Dry Erase Wall Calendar Decal
To enter, simply do so via the Rafflecopter form below. You have until 11:59pm EST on Monday September 1st to enter to win this great prize pack. Good luck to all who enter!