Kids love crafting during the holidays, and these easy Valentine’s Day heart stamps are perfect for little hands. Here is how with just a few supplies you can make your own Valentine’s Day heart stamps, perfect for making cards and other sweet crafts.
You can find all of the supplies mentioned here at your local Michael’s craft store. Wood hearts come in a variety of sizes so choose one or a variety if you wish.
- Begin by applying a generous amount of hot glue to the end of the wine cork.
- Press a wood heart to the glue and hold it in place until dry.
- Pour some paint on paper. Spread it gently into a thin coat which makes it best for stamping.
- Press your stamp into the paint. Wipe off excess and enjoy! You can press it to paper to make heart shapes.
- Finish off the hearts with marker embellishment as shown if you wish.
Use your stamps to make handmade Valentines for friends and family!