Now that fall is here, it is time to get in the fall spirit! Get started by making this pretty fall ribbon wreath using supplies you can purchase at Dollar Tree!
- Add a dab of hot glue to the end of your starting piece of ribbon. Press it to the inside of the wreath form and hold in place until secure.
- Once dry, begin pulling the ribbon and wrapping it around the wreath form. Slightly overlap as you go. Continue to wrap the ribbon until you have covered a 3-4 inch section of the wreath. Add a dab of glue to the end of the ribbon and press it into place.
- You can now start your second color/pattern of ribbon. Repeat step 2 wrapping the second ribbon choice, gluing the end of the ribbon secure when done.
- Wrap 3-5 different colors and patterns of ribbon around the wreath until it is covered. Secure the final piece.
- Choose one last length of ribbon for hanging. Wrap it at the top of the wreath and tie into a bow for hanging.