Dress up your little girl’s room when you give this flower initial door hanger a try. It is the perfect way to add a pop of color as well as personalization to any child’s room or play space. Take a look below at how you can craft your own flower initial door hanger in just minutes!
- Wooden Letter (Less than $3 at most craft stores)
- Assorted Silk Flowers in Choice of Colors and Styles
- Ribbon of Choice
- Hot Glue, Glue Gun
Choose flowers that are various in color and size. This will add some variety to the piece as well as let you fill in all of the nooks.
- Begin by snipping all of the flowers from their stems. Cut as close to the bloom as you can, removing as much of the stem as possible.
- You can now prepare to assemble the flowers. Begin by placing the flowers on the letter so you know how they will all fit. Once they are arranged as you wish, you can start gluing.
- Remove the flowers one at a time to apply glue and press back onto the letter. Hold in place until secure.
- Once the flowers are dry, you can attach the ribbon for hanging. Cut the ribbon to a length of your liking and tie around the letter.
Your flower initial door hanger is now ready to be displayed! Just hang it on a hook or nail and enjoy.