These White Chocolate Oreos are perfect for your Disney’s Moana viewing party. It is a great movie about a young girl setting out on a voyage to save her family – and ultimately, finds her own identity. I recommend it for any moms that want an inspirational film to watch with their children.
And when you watch a movie, you always need a snack, am I right?!
Create these Moana-Inspired White Chocolate Oreos to serve while you watch the film as a family. They are delicious and fit right in with the movie. And if you don’t have the movie yet, grab it on Amazon now!
Disney’s Moana Inspired White Chocolate Oreos
- Cookie mold
- 12 Oreos (I used the Winter variety with red icing)
- 1 cup Wilton white chocolate melts or vanilla almond bark
- Wilton red candy decorating pen or icing gel
- Line a baking sheet with wax or parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, microwave the white candy melts for 45 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir. Continue to microwave in 10-second increments until melted and smooth.
- Fill each mold with 2 tablespoons of melted white chocolate. Place an Oreo cookie on top and then spoon additional melted chocolate over the Oreos, up to the top of the molds.
- Chill for 30 minutes to allow the chocolate to harden.
- Once chilled, gently pop each cookie out of the mold and place on the lined baking sheet.
- With your candy pan or red decorator gel, pipe the Moana logo on top of each cookie.
This White Chocolate Oreos recipe makes one dozen treats for your family to enjoy!