This no bake key lime tart makes a fantastic dessert for any occasion. Whether you’re entertaining or Monday has just been particularly brutal, this key lime tart is a quick, easy, delicious treat to serve yourself and the whole family.
No Bake Key Lime Tart – Easy and Delicious
This no bake key lime tart recipe is as delicious as it is simple to make. All it takes is a few ingredients and a few minutes to make a delicious dessert that guests and family alike will love. And it’s no wonder it’s so good. It has a base of cream cheese and Cool Whip. We all know everything is better with Coo Whip! 😉
- 1 Package Cool Whip
- 1 Can Sweet Condensed Milk
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- ½ Cup Lime Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Lime Zest
- 2 Package Keebler Ready Made Graham Cracker Shells (6 Count)
- Add the softened cream cheese to a large bowl and beat until creamy.
- Add the condensed milk, lime juice and lime zest to the cream cheese and beat until combined.
- Add half the Cool Whip topping and gently whip until combined.
- Transfer the mixture equally to the graham cracker shells.
- Place the tarts in the refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Top the tarts with lime wedges, lime zest or Cool Whip before serving.
No Bake Key Lime Tart – A Delicious Citrus Hit
Just look at those pictures! My mouth waters just looking at them, and it’s my recipe! If you’re entertaining, or if you just want to serve a delicious treat for dessert to your family, try this no bake key lime tart. It’s quick and easy to make, and its size makes it the perfect single serve treat to add to the end of any meal.
This no bake key lime tart is epic in its deliciousness, so snag what few ingredients you’ll need an enjoy a little tropical decadence today!