Nothing dresses up a table like napkin rings. In fact, you can make your own Valentine’s Day napkin rings just like the ones you see here. Making your own is easy, and you can use crafting supplies and scraps you may already have on hand. Here is how you can get started crafting your own Valentine’s Day napkin rings for just pennies a piece!
- Cardboard tubes (toilet paper or paper towel tubes are perfect)
- Valentine’s Day scrap book paper
- Red or pink ribbon
- Foam crafting hearts
We found everything we needed at our local dollar store. As you can see, these are common items that most people have in their crafting supplies too!
- Begin by cutting each tube into two inch segments. If using a toilet paper roll, you will just cut it in half.
- Wrap the tubing in scrapbook paper. Cut it to fit and secure it in place with glue.
- Wrap a length of ribbon around the tube and cut to fit. Secure in place with glue.
- Add a final embellishment of a foam crafting heart. Just add a dab of glue and press. It tops the piece off perfectly!
As you can see, making your own Valentine’s Day napkin rings is a cinch. Give this tutorial a try and see what you can come up with. You are sure to make your table shine!