Get Vape Juices for All Your Vape Needs

Sharing is caring!

Vaping is becoming more common use in our society than ever before. It is considered less harmful than cigarettes, even though it contains some of the same harmful chemicals in less quantity. However, the world health organization has banned the use of vaping indoors or in a car. This is to keep the air and the surfaces of indoor spaces clean from any of the vape juice’s harmful components that could be inhaled by others. 

These precautionary methods should be practiced to keep others around you safe. But this does not mean you need to quit vaping and if you find it difficult to get your hands on good vape juices, get vape juices from indejuice.

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Vape Juice?

You may have heard of vape juice at least once in your life as it has many different names, including E-juice and vapor-liquid. This product is used in several different forms of vaporizers and is available in many different flavors.

The variety of flavors are meant to satisfy everyone’s preference, and the vape juice can also have different levels of nicotine. There are options available that contain zero nicotine. Vape juice is mainly made up of vegetable glycerin (VG) and propylene glycol (PG), with a few other ingredients to give it some flavor. 

The flavors available can range from ice cream, ketchup, cookies, jelly, mint, and so on. Vape juice is made up of around 10% flavoring ingredients and nicotine. The rest of the 90% is made up of either PG or VG, which are the substances that vaporize the 10% ingredients to make it safe for consumption.

Is Vaping Safer Than Smoking?

Cigarettes are made up of more than 4000 chemicals, and out of these, 43 of the chemicals are considered to be carcinogens. On the other hand, vape juices contain some nicotine as per the user’s preference and a combination of VG and PG. The food-based ingredients are safe for consumption, and the water within the vapor is there for an enhanced experience.

Vaping is considered to be a safer option as compared to cigarettes as it does not cause serious health problems in the long term. Experts have linked smoking directly to lung cancer, which is almost impossible to treat. The long-term effects of vaping are still unknown, but vaping has helped almost 30% of people quit smoking.

Why Does Vaping Make Me Cough?

Vaping juice can make individuals cough, especially if it is their first time using a vaporizer. Some of the reasons why vaping is making you cough includes:

  • The vape is set too high.
  • The vape juice has high nicotine percentage.
  • The individual is sensitive to PG liquid.

Conclusion

Even though vaping is considered a much safer option than cigarettes, it is important to know that anything to a limit can be considered safe, but if you exceed this limit, then it might take a toll on your health; thus, always practice caution to stay healthy.

Sharing is caring!

Speak Your Mind

*

shares