Disclosure: I am a Brand Ambassador for Chick-fil-A Houston Road and I am receiving compensation for my post – however all opinions, as always, are 100% my own!
Yesterday I shared a recipe for delicious Fruit Salad Cones. Super easy, and only require 3 ingredients! Today I am going to show a recipe for a delicious Chicken Parmesan Bake using a Chick-fil-a Chick-n-Strips Tray!
Chick-fil-a’s Chick-n-Strips Tray are made out of premium chicken tenderloins that are marinated, hand-breaded and then pressure-cooked in peanut oil. You then get a choice of six delicious sauces to go with them; choosen between BBQ, Buttermilk Ranch, Polynesian, Buffalo, Chick-fil-A Sauce (my favorite!), or Honey Mustard.
This recipe I am going to share with you is perfect for any family meal. After dinner my husband told me this was one of his favorties and that he can’t wait to have it again! Not to mention, my daughter gobbled it down, too!
Chicken Parmesan Bake
- Chick-fil-A Chick-n-Strips
- Penne Pasta, or Similar
- Pasta Sauce (I Used Tomato & Basil)
- 2 Cups Mozarella Cheese
- 1 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Cup of Croutons
- Crushed Red Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil and cook your pasta according to the package directions.
- Drizzle olive oil in the baking dish you will be using. Chop up 6-8 Chick-fil-A Chick-n-Strips into bite size pieces.
- After the pasta is done, drain and put back into the pot you cooked it in. Add the jar of pasta sauce, Chick-n-Strip pieces, and crushed red pepper (the amount is to your discretion; I added a good amount since we like our food a little spicy). Mix together well and then pour into the baking dish.
- Top with 1 cup of mozarella cheese, and then 1/2 cup of Parmesan. Crush up the croutons and put on top. Put the leftover cheese on top.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, and enjoy!
We baked ours a little over 35 minutes and ended up with some really crunchy toppings – but it actually added some more flavor! This was definitely one of our favorite meals, and we can’t wait to have it again! Make sure to pick up some Chick-fil-A Chick-n-Strips and make your own Chicken Parmesan Bake! For dessert, don’t forget my Fruit Salad Cones using a Chick-fil-A Fruit Tray!