This is a sponsored post with J.M. Smuckers. All opinions, as always, are 100% my own.
To me, there’s nothing better on a warm day (or even a cold one, for that matter) than a delicious sundae. Last week we had a bonfire with some family and friends and we made delicious s’mores. While making them, I got the idea to combine my love of s’mores and sundaes. That’s how this S’mores Sundae Mason Jar Shooter was born! You don’t need a birthday or holiday to make any day a “Sundae.” Enjoy them with your family (or by yourself – I won’t judge!) on any old day.
Combining Smucker’s delicious Marshmallow and Fudge Topping, along with chocolate chips, mini marshmallows, graham crackers, whipped topping and vanilla ice cream, you get these delicious Mason Jar Shooter Sundae! This is sure to delight your taste buds.
- 1 tbsp. Smucker’s Marshmallow Topping
- 1 tbsp. Smucker’s Hot Fudge Topping
- 2 tbsp. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 tbsp. Mini Marshmallows
- 2 Graham Cracker Bars
- 1 tbsp. Whipped Topping
- 3 tbsp. Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Preheat oven at 300 degrees F.
- On cutting board or paper plate, grind graham crackers until fine using backside of spoon.
- Place mini marshmallows on parchment paper. Bake in oven for 5 minutes. Remove. Set aside and let cool.
- Add 1 tbsp. graham cracker crumbs as first layer in mason jar shooter.
- Add Smucker’s Marshmallow Topping as second layer.
- Add semi-sweet chocolate chips as third layer.
- Add vanilla bean ice cream as fourth layer.
- Add 1 tbsp. graham cracker crumbs as fifth layer.
- Add whipped topping as sixth layer.
- Remove lid from Smucker’s Hot Fudge Topping. Microwave for 40 seconds. Remove. Drizzle hot fudge topping as seventh layer.
- Add lightly toasted mini marshmallows at eighth layer.
- Sprinkle a touch of graham cracker crumbs on top.
- To garnish, add 1 semi-sweet chocolate chip and 1 small piece of graham cracker (broken off).
- Serve and enjoy!
For even more delicious sundae recipes, make sure to visit Smuckers’ website! Which ones are you most excited to try with your family?
What are your favorite ice cream toppings?