Check out this easy and inexpensive way to dress up your Easter table! You can craft a sweet spring napkin ring just like the one you see here for just pennies. They are the perfect way to dress up your napkins and make your guests feel special. Here is how you can get busy crafting your own.
- Pink craft foam
- Spring polka dot craft paper (Hobby Lobby)
Feel free to alternate the color foam if you wish. You could really use any color that matches one of the polka dots in the craft paper.
- Begin by cutting a thick strip of pink foam. You want it to be about 2 inches wide.
- Fold the foam into a loop. Cut any extra foam off and secure with glue.
- Cut a strip of polka dot paper. You want it to be about ½ the width of the pink foam. Wrap it around the foam, cut to fit, and secure with glue.
- You can now roll up your napkins and insert them into the napkin rings.
How easy was that? Crafting a bunch of these napkin rings is so easy and inexpensive, making them the perfect way to dress up your holiday table. Give them a try!